Affiliate marketing success is all about how you handle your affiliate marketing business promotion. Luckily there are several ways to do this. Here we focus on the top five.
Where To Put Your Focus
With a good niche and funnel in place, the focus becomes how to reach out to your potential customers. If no one knows about you, then dismal results will prevail. Don’t let that happen. These methods have returned many marketers great returns:
- Social Media. Depending on your niche and audience, this could be Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other online presence where your audience if found. For example, starting up a Facebook group for your niche is a great way to organize the audience and engage with them.
- Advertising. This is as old as the hills and as relevant as tomorrow’s news. Advertising is the cornerstone for many businesses. Do some research where and how to advertise your business. Here’s a tip – see where your competition is advertising, and then follow suit.
- Email Marketing. If you have a list, stay engaged. Email often, and intersperse emails with a mix of value and marketing. If you do not have a list, see how others in your niche are creating their lists. Visiting your competitors web sites is a great way to get guidance in this effort. You could even sign up for a competitor’s list and see how they market via email.
- Cross Promote. If there are other marketers in your space, and there is “enough business to go around,” a great way to gain new leads is by doing cross promotions.
- Participate. Some very successful marketers are actually part of the audience they are marketing to. For example if you are marketing to small business owners, aren’t you by the nature of what you do one of them? Yes, you can walk the line between being in the audience and marketing to the audience. This does work.
Need More Advice?
It’s important not to stay isolated in your affiliate marketing business promotion marketing efforts. While some like to protect their turf, working with others in your space can skyrocket your sales. In a nutshell, be engaged not just with your leads and customers, but also with your competition.
Related post: How to Use Email Autoresponders with Affiliate Marketing